Corner to Corner
This page, which describes the move known as a
Corner to Corner, is part of the
Turnstep Dictionary at
A Corner to Corner starts in front of a
This move is done in 8 counts:
- 1. Step up on bench with the lead foot, facing diagonally.
- 2. Bring your other knee up.
- 3. Bring you knee and foot down to where they started.
- 4. Step down with the lead foot.
- 5. Step up on bench with the other foot, facing diagonally.
- 6. Bring your lead knee up.
- 7. Bring your knee and foot down to where they started.
- 8. Step down with your other foot.