This page, which describes the move known as a
Flamingo, is part of the
Turnstep Dictionary at
A Flamingo is a knee up, straddle down,
up and off the same side that you started on.
This move is done in 8 counts:
- 1. Step up on the bench with the lead foot.
- 2. Raise the other knee up.
- 3. Bring the other knee back down.
- 4. Step down on the other side of the bench with your other foot.
You are now straddling the bench.
- 5. Step up on the bench with your lead foot.
- 6. Step up on the bench with your other foot. Both feet are
now on top of the bench.
- 7. Step back down with your other foot on the same side as before.
- 8. Bring the other foot down next to the lead foot. You are in
the same place as when you started the move.