This page, which describes the move known as an
I-step, is part of the
Turnstep Dictionary at
An I-step is simply stepping onto the step,
then stepping down and doing another jumping jack.
This move is done in 8 counts:
- 1. Step up on the bench with the lead foot.
- 2. Step up on bench with other foot. You are now standing on
the bench, ready to start the jumping jack.
- 3. Jump up and land with your feet spread apart, still on top
of the bench.
- 4. Jump up and land with your feet together, just like they
were in count 2.
- 5. Step back down off the bench with your lead foot.
- 6. Step back down off the bench with your other foot, ready to
start the second jumping jack.
- 7. Jump up and land with your feet spread apart.
- 8. Jump up and being your feet back together.