Liz's 1st cycling profile for the new year
This is a
Cycling pattern from
Lots of newcomers in class so I offer lots of options and
shorter climbs and sprints than I will in the coming weeks.
- 1. Clocks - Coldplay
- 2. Best Thing - Dropline / one leg isolation
- 3. Back to Believing - William Topley / seated climb
- 4. Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers 4:29 / optional lifts
- 5. Alone - Susan Tedeschi 4:22 / standing climb
- 6. Times Like These - Foo Fighters 4:28 / fast flat
- 7. Is You Is Or Is You Ain't 4:58 / standing or seated
climb with or without lifts and/or hovers
- 8. James Bond Theme (130bpm) 6:03 / fast flat with sprint
options or suitable for rolling hills work (alternating
speed and resistance) a fun song that really fires up the
class. It has sound clips form the movie ending with the
words "Die another Day" On another cd I'll follow it with
Madonna's Die Another Day song.
- 9. Too Late - Wallflowers 6:22 Last effort. Seated climb
or standing jog. Beginners can begin cooldown. The perfect
lyrics - listen to the song "I'm tired. Too late to quit
too soon to go. You gotta do the work so get you're
a** up. You never get back more than you give"..etc
- 10. Safe in the Arms of Love 3:55 Chris Robinson (cooldown
with upper body stretches on bike)
- 11. Lost Cause - Beck 3:47 (stretches off the bike)
Total time 49:09 My class is 45 minutes long - but I'm able
to run over by a few minutes - no one is coming in after me.
I teach 45 minutes cycle with a fifteen minute break before
my next class - weight training.
at 10:22 AM on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 EST.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Kenosha, Wisconsin (USA)