This is an
Abs pattern from
I enjoy this web site, and wanted to share a move I stole
from my wife. Yes, I married my aerobics instructor, now we
both teach. This ab move is the single toughest one I have
ever come across that does not use weights.
- Assume the crunch position.
- Roll up slightly to the right with hands extended just
past the sides of your right knee and pulse up for a slow
- Reach behind your right knee with both hands and pull
yourself up further to the right, just to the point where
your lower right back is about to clear the floor, pulse
for a slow four. Your lower left back is well clear of
the floor by now.
- Let loose of the knee, but maintain body and arm position
- Lift your right arm slowly, then your left, to where they
are in the air (aligned with your torso).
- Roll back down to the floor for a slow four count, with
arms still extended.
- Do the same move on the left side, then repeat each side
at least once.
I recently added the
Killer ab move that Joanne from Missouri submitted Jan. 22.
That plus my move leaves em' whining!!
at 4:23 PM on Thursday, February 13, 2003 EST.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Sumner, Washington (USA)