This is a
Step pattern from
- A) V-hop (16 counts)
- B) Repeater (12 counts)
- C) Hamstring on step
- A) Turnstep (8 counts)
- B) Hop-turn over (4 counts)
- C) Corner to corner (12 counts)
- D) Flamingo (12 counts)
- E) Hamstring curls change leg (walk across step) (12 counts)
- F) Over the top (12 counts)
- G) Split basic (12 counts)
# V-hop- this is basically 2 V-steps, however the second V-step is transversed into a hop over as you start the next V-step with the opposite leg and hop over/turn again to startting position.
- Do two knee lifts (repeater) at the two corners of the step
- Do hamstring curls on the step, step curl change legs step curl
- Hop over turn, same as with the V-step only after finishing off the turnstep, step up with lead leg and swing over diagonally
- Corner to corner diagonally across step, corner to corner linearly over the other side, corner to corner backward diagonally across the step.
- Start with flamingo (left leg on 1st)
- Hamstring curls change leg (walk across step), same as hamstring on step but this is performed as you move to the edge until off, then when at the side of the step, perform over the top 2 times.
- Perform over the top for the third time, but come to the center of the step and off (don't go all the way across)
- Now perform split basic
Perform each combo with left leg lead as well
Good luck, hope you understand it..
at 3:50 AM on Thursday, August 26, 2004 EDT.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: (South Africa)