Ball Cardio - Side Touch ATW
This is a
Ball pattern from
Side Touch ATW = Around The World
A simple 32 count combo to use during the cardio component of a stability ball class.
My gals love actually using the ball like this (instead of just doing abs on it). The ball
is resting on the floor in a step riser. Start close behind ball, facing front.
- Side touch x 3 ... make 'em big, get to outside of ball with each step (6)
- Squat x 1 ... feet together (2)
- Do all this x 4 ... warm them up first for the twist below (32)
- Repeat above, but with each squat, turn 90 degrees to the right to make a box around the ball
- Face front (8), squat facing right
- Face right wall (8), squat facing rear
- Face rear (8), squat facing left
- Face left wall (8), squat facing front
Andie of Edmonton
at 5:25 PM on Tuesday, March 9, 2004 EST.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Edmonton, Alberta (Canada)