Spin Class songs/routine ideas
This is a
Cycling pattern from
I got so many ideas from this website, I definitely owe one back!... here is a 1 hour spin class I did recently for Classic Rock and Roll and 80's cheese fans: don't mind the shorthand instructions, spelling errors, etc.... do what you want with it!
- 1. Juke Box Hero (Foreigner) - warm up
- 2. I Love Rock and Roll - (Joan Jett) steady increase of resitance and left and right feet only
- 3. Don't Fear the Reeper (BOC) - standing run, double pace
- 4. 25 or 6 to 4 - (Boston) 5 jumps/sprint 5 seconds, 10 jumps/sprint 10 seconds, etc.
- 5. Psycho Killer (David Byrne) - sprint with resistance... faster at chorus
- 6. Sedated (Ramones) - standing and 3rd... pull backs
- 7. Funky Music (AVB) - up 4, down 4, double pace
- 8. Rock and Roll (Led Zep) - climbing a hill, with a few islolations
- 9. Paranoid (Black Sabbath) - 5 jumps/15 second sprint combos
- 10. Life's Been Good (Joe Walsh) - standing run with resistance, isolations
- 11. Tush (Fleetwood Mac) - sprints
- 12. Chain of Fools (Aretha?) - climb
- 13. I Don't Want to Work (Todd Rundgren) - fast ride
- 14. Be With You (Mr. Big) - seated climb
- 15. All of the Day (Kings)- jumps
- 16. R+R all Night (Kiss) - ride
- 17. Day O (Harry Bellafonte) - cool down
at 8:12 PM on Friday, September 17, 2004 EDT.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Boca Raton, Florida (USA)