This is a
[Other] pattern from
Hi all, it's a snowy day here in Pittsburgh, and one of my luncthime instructors couldn't make it in. I didn't bring clothes and when there was about 10 people that showed I told them I'd do a Boot Camp class, they were very happy (because most of them take my class as well) but sorry at the end (no, they had a blast), here's what we did today. This is 40 minute class being it's during lunch.
- 2 Minutes jumping rope
- Quick stretch
- Indian run around our track - line up start a jog the last person sprints to the front and so on. I had them do 8 laps which is close to 1/2 mile.
- Recover with some weights: chest press to a overhead - 3 sets of 10
- Flys on the step - 3 sets of 10
- Biceps for 100
- Crabby dips of the bench - tricep dips of bench pulse for 8 hands to floor walk around to other side of step back up on bench - repeat-thanks turnstep
- 100 Squats 50 regular 50 doubletime
- To the basketball court:
- Leap frog jump do a burpee come up with a explosion jump - down the court and back
- Scooter routine:
- Using right foot only down and back - left foot only down and back - both feet down and back - alternating feet for 4
- In a circle, backs in the center, have class squat down (low) and pass medicine ball around 1 minute switch directions 45 seconds, switch directions 30 seconds, switch directions 15 and switch.
- Back upstairs:
- Partners abs
- 1 Person lays down partner on toes hands out crunch up turn touch hands and down for 1 minute switch partners
- Person lays down legs up parnter pushes down on toes touch heels to floor and back up also do for 1 minute
at 4:06 PM on Wednesday, December 5, 2007 EST.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Eighty Four, Pennsylvania (USA)