The Gingerbread Run
This is a
[Other] pattern from
I tortured my class with this last night. It was named The Gingerbread Run because one of my students said she kept smelling gingerbread during class and I let my students name my class. I hope you enjoy.
- 5 Minute jog with power surges. Jog 45 seconds blow the whistle, sprint last 15 seconds repeat for 5 minutes.
- One arm lateral raise - 1 minute switch to other arm 1 minute.
- Leap frog jump to burpee to explosion jump - 2 minutes.
- Tricep kickback - 1 minute each arm.
- Jump rope for 4 minutes switch how you are jumping every minute.
- Power walk track while doing bicep curls (when I was finished with 100 curls they were done).
- Bob and weave drill with long rope for 2 minutes (we lowered the rope every 30 seconds, it really works legs).
- Lunge with weighted rotation for 30.
- Squats with overhead presses for 30.
- Run track for 2 minutes holding weight overhead.
- Partner abs with focus mitts and gloves come up and diagonal punch for 1-2-3-4 back down for 2 minutes.
That's all we had time for.
Hope you enjoy and questions just email me. Have Fun!!!
at 10:59 AM on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 EST.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Eighty Four, Pennsylvania (USA)