This is a
[Other] pattern from
All participants will need a step and weights for upper body toning. Each base move (B) is done for 90 seconds, push (P) for 30 seconds, recovery (R) for 30 seconds, and strength (S) move for 2 sets of 12. The class is a great workout because it can be modified for all fitness levels.
Warm-up of your choice
Bench is horizontal
- B- Travel knees, repeater knees, 7 knees travel and back down
- P- fast feet on the bench -add jack arms for more intensity
- R- Tap the bench
- S- Bi-ceps curl
- B- Standing on the left side of the bench, right foot on bench left on floor, 4 pulse squats and over
- P- Frog jumps to the step, can be done on floor
- R- Easy squats on the floor right/left
- S- Hammer curl
- B- Charleston Travel or 3 kicks travel
- P- Jumping lunges on the floor
- R- Front lunges to the step
- S- Over head press
- B- V-step, 2 jacks on the floor - change lead legs half way through
- P- Power jacks or *jacks with front kicks and claps*
- R- half jacks
- S- Tri-ceps kick back
- B- Across the top with front kick, side kick, front kick
- P- Lateral jumping lunges with optional touch down
- R- side lunge with punch
- S- Front shoulder raises
Power push to end class with a good amount of sweat! No breaks, one move into the next, go! go! go!
Jacks around the world 8, each wall
Shuffle right with football feet (8 counts) and 8 straight jumps go L repeat x 4
Jump "rope" in place 12 counts each- feet together, out and in, knees up, kick buns (keep those ropes moving), side to side, go back down to feet together!
*Jack with front kick and clap - jack, kick right leg forward and clap under right, kick left leg and clap under left leg, That's one!
at 7:39 PM on Saturday, February 16, 2008 EST.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Fort Knox, Kentucky (USA)