This is a
[Other] pattern from
Hi Everyone, I did this class in Boot Camp last night, and when doing it today for a lunchtime class I had to modify my abs because they were so sore. I hope you can use!
- On bench-up up down down jack jack 1 minute, 1 minute jacks, 1 minute Ali jacks
- Lying on mat hold body bar (14 pounds) above chest lying leg raises for 10-15-20 and finally 30 reps (KILLER)
- Pulse squats off the bench 8-7-6-5 etc. 1 minute singles
- Decline abs on your bench holding weight 2 minutes
- Step off or step ups for 1 minute
- Pike or crunches on the ball for 1 minute
- Squat with weight toss 2 minutes-run 2 laps
- Kayak (thanks turnstep) for 1 minute
- Step ups with knee drive doing a shoulder press for 1 minute
- Squat twist center with weight in front of you 20 reps
- Sumo squat with weighted jabs
- Jumping jacks with bar for 1 minute
- Crunches with weight in front of you for 1 minute
- Crunches with weight in front of you with a turn for 1 minute
- Deadlifts 3x10
- Partner up high knees 45-30-15 seconds then 15-30-45 (they were dying)
- Lastly parnters back to back (little room between) ball pass 1 minute each direction.
Well, that's all we had time for. I hope you can use some or all. Take care, have fun teaching!!!!
at 3:44 PM on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 EDT.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Eighty-Four, Pennsylvania (USA)