This is a
[Other] pattern from
Hi everyone, I had to take a moment out of my day and share. I just got done teaching and one of my students said "put a star by this one, it was awesome", so here it is.
- Up up down down on bench jack jack - 1 minute
- Step up and down on bench holding heavy weights - 1 minute
- Step up and down on bench while doing overhead presses - 1 minute
- Step up and down on bench doing bicep curls - 1 minute
- Around track - right side shuffle-left side shuffle - step squats around track, changing leads half way through
- Mountain climbers - 1 minute
- 100 Squats 10 regular - 1- pulses - 10 regular - 10 with a hold - 10 regular - 50 double time
- Fast deet 2 minutes, calling out left, right, 360 and drop
- Back pedal track - 1 lap
- Triceps 2 minutes your choice (dips off bench, extentions, tricep pushups).
- Biceps with heavys for 100
- Burpees - 1 minute
- Ali jacks 1 minute (punches forward optional)
- Single leg squats off bench 1 minute each leg
- Partner up for high knees 45 seconds, 30 seconds, 15 seconds. (partners taking turns), then partner abs 1. legs up partner doing abs holds onto partners ankles other partner pushes person doing resists going slow touches heels to floor and back up 1-2 minutes, switch then partner stands on toes hands out person comes up crosses over touches hand back down and repeat.
Hope you can use this, again, thanks to all who contibute, I get so much from you guys! Have fun teaching!
at 1:44 PM on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 EDT.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Eighty Four, Pennsylvania (USA)