Even the teacher is SORE today...
This is a
[Other] pattern from
Hi everyone, it doesn't happen to often that I am sore the next day after class, but today-it hurts to cough. This is what we did last night.
It was absolutley beautiful last night so first we went outside. Take your mats and one 5-pound medicine ball.
Set mats aside.
- Suicides using the white lines of the entire parking lot (they were already hating me). 2 runs.
- Then have them form a line with their mats about 36 inches apart. Sitting on the mat take a boat pose (legs of the ground, leaning back) and have them pass the medicine ball down the line and back for 2 minutes.
- Then I had them run the parking lot do 10 pushups (they could go in the grassy area if they wanted) ren back 10 crunches repeat 9-8-7-etc...
- Form a outward circle take a squat (low) position and pass the medicine ball around 2 minutes each direction.
Back inside. Drink. Minute break.
- 2 Laps power knees.
- Abs - lay on mat feet 90 degrees shoulder off the mat crunch up for 50, take it to 60 degrees crunch for 30, go to 30 degrees and crunch for another 20 (ouch).
- Flip over do a plank with hip touches for 1 minute.
- 2 Laps back pedaling.
- Side-front lateral raises for 30.
- Power squats for 2 minutes.
- 100 Squats.
Abs - lay on mat put a 5 pound dumbbell vertically between you feet - keep shoulders off the ground bring knees in then out for 50.
- 2 Laps running with weight overhead.
- Jump and switches for 1 minute.
- 2 Minutes bicyles.
That's all we had time for. Get a good stretch and chat a bit with your class. I hope you can use some of this. Have fun teaching!
at 10:46 AM on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 EDT.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Eighty Four, Pennsylvania (USA)