This is a
[Other] pattern from
It's been awhile since I submitted anything, you know how crazy a gym can get in March with everyone getting ready for tank top and shorts weather, anyways when I don't feel like putting a class together I will do a class faves class, I go around the room and let each person pick one of the their favorite ways in which I torture them. This is what they picked last night.
- Pinwheel bicep curls - 25 each arm.
- Harpys - 1 minute
- Close squats for 50 then 50 squats with a front kick
- Ab move 90-60-30's
- Lead leg round kicks off the wall 100 each leg
- On the step-up up down down jack jack
- One arm barbell snatch for 50
- Walking lunges around the track
- Karaokes around track (I don't do these around the track, I do them on straight aways, this was another instructors thing, but I let them do it, I think it's dangerous).
- Chair pose with hammer curls for 30.
- Run the stairs all the way around for 5 (Mike always picks this)
- Push up dip pyramid 1 up to 10 (everyone hating Joe)
- Ab move - alternating heel touches - 1 minute
- Plank with hip dip - 1 minute
- The bent press (heavy weight) 1 minute each arm
- High knees holding weights - 1 minute
- Run with weigh overhead 2 laps
Finished with some abs
I hope you can use and as always have fun!
at 11:54 AM on Thursday, March 12, 2009 EDT.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Eighty Four Pennsylvania (USA)