SKINNY JEANS Boot Camp Workout
This is a
[Other] pattern from
I love this website! It has given me so many great ideas and helps me to keep my boot camps fresh.
So here we go!!! Skinny Jeans workout:)
Warm up- 6-8 minutes light jogging
When group regathers continue warm up
- Kick knees toward butt (1 minute)
- Arm circle: small to big then point hands down
- Jumping jacks: 30 seconds on then lower down into a squat position and continue the jacks "plyo jacks" 30 seconds
- Rope climbers: arms and legs straight and move like you are climbing a rope. Alternating right arm up left leg back and continue for 30 seconds- 1 minute
Now let the skinny jeans begin!
- Half seated leg circle: lean back on elbows - point toes and circle right leg clockwise then counter clockwise and then switch. (12 reps/ leg)
- Alternate dead lift - 12/ leg and switch
- Lateral shuffle with feet at 45 degress. Hands up! 10 to the right 10 to the left. Go for 1 minute
- Good Morning bend with light weights - feet shoulder width apart- palms facing forwards. bend over and hold for 5 seconds. 8-10 reps
- Stability lunge: lift leg until knee parallel. Raise arms overhead palms facing in. HOLD 5 seconds before dropping into lunge. Step up and then repeat. 12 reps/leg
- Skaters step up: start on step, lunge backward, step up and hold 5 seconds. Stand. Repeat 10-12/leg
- Single leg plank - leg reach up to 10 inches. Balance 60 seconds/ side
- 3 Way lunge - side/ 45 degrees/ straight with kick
- Single leg squat - reach opposite hand inside opposite ankle. Repeat 15x
- Squat run x 1 minute: lower down into squat position one leg in front of the other. Pump arms while focusing on tight core
ABS and Stretch!
??? at 12:27 AM on Wednesday, August 4, 2010 EDT.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Honolulu, Hawaii (USA)