My Favorite Boot Camp!!
This is a
[Other] pattern from
I teach an indoor boot camp in about 1000 square feet, so limited space and usually 12 in a class so most classes I split them in 2 groups. Hope you enjoy!
Start with a 5 minutes warm up.
Then start running laps, with a timer, after first minute 10 jumping jacks. Second minute 10 jumping jacks, 10 squat jumps. Third minute 10 jumping jacks, 10 squat jumps, 10 plyo jacks. Fourth minute 10 jumping jacks, 10 squat jumps & hold for 10, 10 plyo jacks & hold for 10, and finish with 10 burpees.
I split them in 2 groups, one group on the steps and one group using the floor space.
- Steps - fast step ups, 1 minute
- Floor - sprinting, 1 minute
- Alternate, runners on steps, and steppers running.
- Steps - side steps, 1 minute
- Floor - sprint forward, run backwards, 1 minute
- Steps - mountain climbers, 1 minute
- Floor - shuffle, keep it low, 1 minute
- Steps - burpees with a box jump, 1 minute
- Floor - walking lunges with a hop, 1 minute
- Steps - toe taps, one foot on step, tap the other foot side to side on the floor, keep low, 30 seconds each leg
- Floor - sumo walk, in a plie squat walk forward keep it low
- Then I do about 10 minutes of weight training.
- Bent over row - one leg - 15 each side
- 1 Minute pushups
- Squat with a press 15x2
- Plie squat with bicep curl 15x2
- 1 Minute tricep pushups
Hope you enjoy!!
at 10:35 PM on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 EST.
Add to favorites (view favorites)