Sonia's ABC's of Step (Routine XX)
This is a
Step pattern from
32 count, self-reversing tapless choreography using a vertical step. Begin with right side to the step on the left long side. Right/Left designates which foot begins the move, the numbers in parenthesis are the counts it takes to complete the move/s.
- Right, 1x, Knee repeater, straddle down left and right (8)
- Left, 2x, Charleston kick (8)
- Left, 4x, Traveling abductor lifts (16)
Optional Combo 1 - mild Cross-phrasing, next level options
- Right, 1x, Double knee repeater, straddle down left/right (6)
- Left, Single stomp, right single stomp (6)
- Left, 1x, Charleston kick (4)
- Left, 4 Abductor lifts around the world (16)..see Notes.
- Right, 2x, Shuffleturn (8)
- Right, 1x, Double leg extension, walk backward around the end (8)
- Left, 2x, Scissor over the top (8)
- Left, 2x, Mambo (8) - option of doing Mambo Cha Cha Cha away from the step. Second Mambo Cha is on the floor and takes you back to the step.
- Right, With side to step and facing front, step up right and left at 1/2 tempo (4)
- Right, Straddle down and step back up at tempo (4)
- Right, lunge side to side right/left/right, and straddle down left/right (8)
- Left, 1x, Naughty Bump Repeater (8)*
- Right, 1x, Hip Swing repeater (8)**
Note: Taking 4 lift moves around the world means that you lift and straddle down (4), lift and walk down (4), lift and straddle down (4), lift and walk down (4). If you need specific foot placement please email me.
*Naughty Bump Repeater, left lead:
1,2) step up left at the front corner, lift the left knee,
3) left toes to the floor,
4,5) 2 quick pelvic tilts,
6) bump the left toes against the side of the step,
7,8) walk down left and right turning to the back corner.
**Hip Swing repeater, right lead:
1,2) step up right at the back corner, swing the left leg forward from the hip (don't kick, swing),
3,4,5) touch the left toes back on the floor, forward on the floor, back on the floor,
6) swing the left leg forward again,
7,8) walk left/right to face the front again.
Please email any questions or comments. I love to hear from you.
at 6:49 PM on Monday, September 20, 2010 EDT.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Texas (USA)