Chiseled 6-Pack abs
This is an
Abs pattern from
A Killer ab workout to be done whenerver/wherever you want...
- no rest between exercises, focus on the quality of the exercise rather than hitting a target number:
- 1 Minute bicycle crunches, (keep smooth, control your speed)
- Basic crunches, x 30
- Reverse crunches x 20 (suck knees into chest, try to keep legs permanently at 90 degrees)
- Crossovers with feet off floor x30 (start in standard crunch position, raise feet 2 inches above floor then right armpit to left knee, alternate). (bring the knee in)
- Normal crossovers! x 30
- Double crunch x 20 (basic and reverse together, knees to chest head to knees, make the crunch hard, slow and controlled, never jolt up as it makes the exercise pointless; if you are doing this right you should be dead by the 20th rep)
- Toe touches x 20 (don't drop the legs after the double, raise them in the air with a slight bend at the knee, reach down your shin without moving the legs, it's physically impossible to touch your toes in this position but give it your best shot! [dont jolt up])
- Side crunch x 30, roll your hips to one side, one foot over the other, keep upper body straight but legs to one side. Crunch straight up, swap sides.
- Leg raises x 30 Leg circles x 30 Leg splits x 30 (hold the legs up!)
- Knee tucks x 30 Sit straight up hands in front of hamstrings, heels together back straight and solid, suck your knees in and out towards shoulders. This will burn your lower abs like crazy! Try not to rock upper body, just think about what your legs are doing.
- Basic crunch x 30 make these really slow, your abs are know really loose so crunch up as far as you can go, hold for 2 seconds and back down...
- Front plank crawl 1 minute, adopt the front plank position now from there you want to bring your knee towards your head but first bring the leg up so it's parallell to the floor. keep changing sides after every rep.
- Side plank dips x30 the final thing to really atttack your obliques: adopt the side plank position then from there dip your side up and down, not your legs, make it smooth and controlled. If you cannnot do 30 just try as many as you can with perfect technique..
- stretch your abs out by lying on your back and stretching your legs and arms out in a straight line as far as they will go
- also some prone cobra holds for the lower back, go up and hold for 3-5 seconds then down and rest for the same amount of time. (legs and arms to ceiling lying on your front).
at 3:01 AM on Thursday, January 6, 2011 EST.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Northants (United Kingdom)