Quick Double Kick with Syncopation
This is a
Step pattern from
- Step up right foot (1)
- Double kick left foot (2-3)
- Step down left foot (4)
- Step down right foot (5)
- Step up left foot (6)
- Double kick right foot (7-8)
- Step down right foot (9)
- Step down left foot (10)
- Pump corner to cornter (11-16)*
- Full revolving door (or straight over the bench twice) (17-24)
- Tick Tock Repeater (or any style repeater) (25-32)**
*I've heard some instructors call this move a stomp, but I'm always exhorting my members to step quietly. Therefore, I call it a pump.
**Tick Tock Repeater - Step on the left front corner with your right foot. Lift your left knee. Swing your right leg out while simultaneously replacing your right foot on the step with your left. Step off the front of the bench where you started. Again, you can do whatever style repeater you like here.
at 1:09 PM on Monday, March 14, 2011 EDT.
Add to favorites (view favorites)
From: Baltimore, Maryland (USA)