Add Your Own Pattern!
Thank you for taking the time to fill this out. Patterns sumitted herre will appear on the site
only if they meet the guidelines below.
Guidelines for the Patterns:
- Don't assume that everyone else is familiar with the moves in your pattern. Explain things at the bottom of the pattern.
- Add a number of counts at the end of every line (in parenthsesis).
- Do not write using ALL CAPS, or all lowercase. Write normally, as it would appear in a book.
- When making a list of items, put a "*" before each item like this:
* Basic right (4)
* Straddle down (4)
* Repeater 3: one knee, one side, one curl (4)
- Don't use the tab key. Use multiple spaces if you must, but keep in mind that they should not be necessary except when
making diagrams such as this:
| | | |
| | | |
Step One Step Two
- Hit "Enter" (or RETURN) at the end of each line. Don't rely on the browser to wrap the lines.
- Write "alphabet steps" with a dash, like this: L-step, V-step, T-step.
- Do not use abbreviations. Not everyone knows what they mean, and they can make understanding the pattern much harder.
- Making the pattern can take a lot of time. You may want to write it on your computer first (using a word processor for example) and then paste
it into this page. Please make sure it is saved as "text only" before you do so.
- Do not put your email anywhere except the email field. It will be removed if you do so. Your email will be protected as best as possible on the
- Do not put links to other web sites or attempt to advertise anything.
- Do not post personal notes to other people. Your pattern should make sense to everyone reading.